Because we get to know you, your family, and your business so well, we can be helpful in ways you might not expect. Remember that we are not just CPAs, but we are also business owners like you. Our experience — and exposure to a wide variety of business entities and industries — ensures that we are savvy in a wide range of business issues.
For example, as trusted business advisors, we can help you think through the potential sale of your company, negotiate terms, and work with attorneys and other advisors. Just tell us what’s on your mind and we’ll let you know how we can help.
Among the issues we can assist with:
- Business lifecycle issues — entity formation, merger or acquisition, sale or dissolution
- Business sale and other transactions — equity, real estate, equipment purchases and financing
- Operating agreements and buy-sell agreements
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Financial and retirement planning
- Compensation planning — reasonable compensation determinations and compensation structuring
- Succession planning
- Estate and gift planning
- Philanthropy and foundation planning
- Expert referrals and networking